Mii Brawlers- Mii Brawlers use nothing but their fist to attack. Good for players you like getting up close to their enemies and just like to start punching away.
Mii Swordfighters- Mii Swordfights wield a sword to attack with in battle. Good for players who like to get a little bit close to their enemy to attack.
Mii Gunners: Mii Gunners are kind of like Megaman or Samus were they have a blaster on their arm that simply shoots other players. Good for players who like to attack from a far range.
Not only can you customize your Mii's moveset but, you can also customize how they look. It is confirmed that you can accessorize your Mii with hats, outfits, and more. So, overall Miis look like a pretty awesome addition to SSB4 and I'm very excited to see my Mii join the battle!!
The next character announced was Palutena, the Goddess of Light from Kid Icarus. I honestly did not see this coming, however my brother predicted she would be announced. The trailer that revealed her made her look quite overpowered. Anyways, here are some moves/attacks that Palutena can use:
* Heavenly Light: Palutena summons a good-sized light from above that attacks others above her.
* Explosive Light: Palutena uses her staff to summon an explosion on the enemy she is aiming for.
* Warp: Palutena warps across the stage which is a good tactic for dodging attacks from other opponents.
* Rocket Jump: Palutena jumps, kind of like as if she was a rocket, blasting others to the side.
* Reflect: Palutena creates a barrier that reflects others attack causing a counterattack.
* ???: Palutena aims a cursor-like target at her enemy and attacks her enemy.
* Jet Glide: Starts off with the Rocket Jump then, she simply glides swiftly.
* Closure: Palutena blocks the enemy's attack and then strikes the enemy.
* Super Speed: Palutena runs swiftly across the stage knocking all the enemies into the air.
* Angelic Missile: Palutena launches herself at the enemy, colliding into them.
* Celestial Fireworks: Palutena launches the enemy into the air and summons fireworks which add more damage to your target.
* Light Waves: Palutena runs faster than her target(s) and stops them from running for a moment.
* Final Smash: Black Hole: Palutena summons a black hole which the players get drawn into. Then, Palutena attacks with a "Mega Laser" which is the finishing touch of her final smash.
Here are some of the moves that Pacman will be able to use:
*Please note these are not the confirmed names as the real attack names have not yet been released*
* Kick: Pacman simply kicks his enemy.
* Punch: Pacman simply punches his target
* Punch and Kick: Pacman punches his enemy then, back-flips and kicks which sends the enemy flying.
* Fruit Throw: Pacman throws a 8-bit fruit at the target.
* Double Ghost Hit: Pacman sends out 2 8-bit ghost( from Pacman's arcade) to his left and right side and, if it hits the target, it does damage.
* Kick-to-the-Head: Pacman jumps over the target and starts kicking the targets head
* Galaga Ship: Pacman summons a 8-bit Galaga Ship which levitates an enemy even if behind the enemy is behind Pacman. This is a good sneak tactic to use for enemies behind you.
* Fire Hydrant: Pacman brings out a fire hydrant which attacks the foe with water. Then, Pacman kicks the fire hydrant at the enemy.
* Side Jump Kick: Pacman simply kicks to the side while jumping.
* Retro Pacman: Pacman turns into his old self from the retro days and attack enemies. He can also jump in this form.
* Final Smash: Retro Pacman Attack: Pacman transforms into a circular form and starts chasing all the players. This is a good way to scare players off the stage.
By now, you're probably saying to yourself: Woah, Nintendo did a good job with SSB4 this year. But Nintendo didn't stop there. Nintendo had announced AMIIBOs- small figures that you will place on your Wii U and the figure that you placed on your gamepad (Ex; Mario, Villager, Tom Nook, e.t.c.)will fight for you, team up with you, or you can even fight against it (or for my 3DS users; there will be a small device available next year for you). Your AMIIBO will level up whenever it battles, making it stronger (Tip: If your AMIIBO battles other AMIIBOs it will level up faster!) AMIIBos will be available this holiday season(for more info on AMIIBOs check out my Nintendo E3 Recap)
Now, the moment you've (hopefully) been waiting for! Prediction time! I will be predicting which 2 characters I think will get in SSB4.
The first character I predict will join the battle is Mr. Game and Watch! At the end of the the Pacman trailer Mr. Game and Watch is shown walking up to Pacman and then 2 arrows are pointed at them with a label "1980" which is the year both of those characters debuted in their own game. After that, Mario and Donkey Kongs' heads were shown with arrows and labeled 1981. Since Mario and DK are in SSB4 and so is Pacman I believe Mr. Game and Watch will make a comeback and join the battle!
Well that's all for covering the everything SSB4-related at Nintendo's E3 Digital Event. The 3DS version will come out October 3rd of this year and the Wii U version will come out in the holiday season! Don't forget to leave feedback on how you think I did recapping all SSB4 news! Stay tuned for more Nintendo News and Reviews!!